Friday, June 3, 2011

P3/3 Blog is back!!

Hi all pupils and parents of P3/3,

  Sorry I took so long to "revive" the blog after it was being locked out.  Hopefully, from now onwards, we can use the blog in peace.I have uploaded new pictures of the class activities so do take a look at the photograph page!

    Firstly, I would like to thank the parents for coming to meet me at the last Parent-Teacher Meeting on 27 May 2011.  It was a fruitful time and I hope through the meeting, we can work better to help the pupils improve!

  Secondly, as the SA1 results of the class have not been up to P3/3's standards, I have called for a holiday remedial on 20 & 21 June 2011 (Monday and Tuesday) from 9am to 12 noon at Eunos Primary School.  The purpose of the remedial is so that I can revise through what we have gone through in Terms 1 and 2.  This will hopefully help the pupils manage the new topics that would be taught in Terms 3 and 4.

  Lastly, come Term 3, there will be an additional teacher that would be co-teaching with me in P3/3.  The additional teacher would also mean that each child would have more attention and guidance from 2 teachers instead of 1.  Through this effort, I really hope to help the pupils improve.

Till we meet on 20 June, please complete the holiday homework given as soon as possible so you can enjoy the rest of the school holidays!

Yours sincerely,
Mr Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment