Monday, June 27, 2011

Change of Form Teacher

Dear parents and pupils,


  This is Mr Cheng here.  As announced by our Principal, Mrs Choy, yesterday morning at flag raising ceremony, I will be leaving Eunos Primary School to pursue my studies in the National Institute of Education (NIE) come end July this year.


  Mr Steve Goh, who may have taught some of the pupils in Primary 2 last year, has taken over as the form teacher with effect from today.  He will also take over this blog and continue to update the homework as well as announcements from here.


  I want to thank all of you parents for your relentless belief and unwavering support for the last 2 terms by allowing me to be your child's teacher and I am sure with Mr Goh's guidance, the children will do better and score for their tests.  


  Till we meet again, take care of yourselves and have a great 2011!


Regards,
Mr Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment